Friday, October 24, 2014

Birthday soon, will be 40

I'll be forty in November. It's a cool landmark, so we were thinking about a weekend in Seattle. After running the numbers and factoring in Christmas coming, we decided to have local fun instead. We're going to take the kids to PF Chang's for lunch and maybe mini golf. Big Hero Six looks fun, too.

I don't mind getting old one bit. First off, I look ten years younger than I am, which was a plague when I was younger, but fine now. I'm also healthier now than I ever was, and rarely suffer colds and illness, and my asthma has greatly improved. Removing milk and going GF was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I've got a great marriage of over 20 years and three healthy kids, a comfortable house, a job I love. There's a lot to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment