Thursday, January 25, 2018

My dog had a stroke, catching up

My dog had a stroke a couple of weeks ago. He's doing better, but he's almost 13, so I'm babying him.

Today I caught up on housekeeping: fixing my website, resetting broken links. I finished re-editing the Fire, Stone and Water series and am updating the print book, which has predictably taken up several days, because nothing can ever be simple as uploading a file and walking away.

I also noticed that half my books were not checked for distribution to B&N. Good grief, how long has that been going on, a couple of months? Fixed it.

At least I'm never bored.

Winter sun finally peeked over the top of my new neighbor's gigantic two story house. We're still house hunting, but pickings are slim. Hopefully it will pick up toward spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment