Monday, December 9, 2013

Working n stuff

Made crepes for breakfast, working on SE, though the weather has changed and it's a bit tough to breath and think at the computer. wonder if a standing desk would be any better?

Discovered I can mix mineral makeup with my homemade lotion for a nice foundation. Other than the breathing/typing issue, I'm feeling fantastic these days, energetic and happy. I assume that whatever was in my store bought lotion was subtly dragging me down. Talking with the youngest (he's 13) about making lotion and lip balm to sell so he can make money. Not only is it the best lip balm ever, it's hard for a kid to make money. It would be good for him, and he wants to make soap, too.

I've made soap, and it's fun, but I don 't want to be the one to monitor the melting beef fat. If he wants to use veggie oils, that's another matter. It would be good for him to have a hobby.

2 comments:

  1. ดาวน์โหลด joker123 เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่กำลังเดินทางมาแรง Pg ด้วยต้นแบบเกมที่นำสมัยเล่นง่ายสล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์ เปิดให้บริการเกมสล็อตเยอะมาก เครดิตฟรี สล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรง โบนัส 100%

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทุกคนบางทีอาจจะเคยทราบหรือคุ้นชื่อกัน พอเหมาะพอควร สำหรับเกมส์ได้รับความนิยมน่าเล่นอย่าง SLOTXO แม้กระนั้นคุณจะรู้ไหมว่าเหม สล็อตออนไลน์ เกมนี้นั้น ได้มีเกิดมายาวนานแล้ว

    ReplyDelete