Saturday, June 14, 2014

Plagued by computer viruses this week, brought on by a kid trying to watch a cartoon online. I think the kid finally understands what I go through to scrub viruses, as they were there this time while I bitterly complained about the process for hours. It also wreaked our art program, which I finally fixed by downloading a trial version that repaired the program...somehow.

Meanwhile, we've established that Corel Painter Essentials 4 suits our needs for now. It's user friendly, not overly complicated and doesn't break the bank.

During the process, I downloaded and tried Gimp and found it a fair tool. I could see using it to make covers if I had to.

I also updated links and whatnot on my site, which ate another day. I think I needed the break anyway, since I was getting too emotional to over some of the books I've been reading, and there was a risk it would bleed into my work. There's a reason I stick to upbeat, romantic fiction; I really need the guaranteed HEA, because I get very emotional. I refuse to watch tear-jerkers for the same reason.

Might be time to go see another movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment