Wednesday, July 9, 2014

21st Aniversary

Gabby woke this morning complaining of chills and body aches; we're either passing around a cold or catching a surprising number of them.

My eldest turned 17 yesterday, so John took the kids to the Golden Coral. I'm too allergic to hang out in places with milk vapers, etc., and I don't even LIKE GC, but I hated to miss out on his birthday dinner. I fought the blues by buying shrimp, wine and Cocoa Pebbles then watching a cooking show while texting John. John's not into GC either, so it was nice to be reminded that I wasn't missing anything. Also, we're going to lunch at Central Foods soon, and that's hard to bet.

Today is our 21st anniversary, and he left me a love letter complete with stick figure family and pets. I love that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment