Monday, November 4, 2013

Got edits for Wind Burn today! Nicely solves my lack of ambition and general lethargy. I blame the wet ground harboring mold and other nasties.

I've spent most of my career writing about dysfunctional families, so I did something different with Wind Burn, and I'm going to use positive models in more books.

Someone asked if Wind Burn will go paperback. Ebook sales dwarf paper sales, so while I'm not opposed to it, I'm going to prioritize it.

For example, I made $6.23 on CreateSpace in October, and that's with several books for sale. It simply makes more sense to concentrate on ebooks.

As it is, I have a hard time keeping up with the cooking and household chaos. Since I have to do all my own cooking due to allergies and I have three teens who eat like wolves, I'm a hopping chick. At least the family pitches in to keep the house clean.

Enough stalling. To the book!


No comments:

Post a Comment