Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sitting on the exercise ball trying to decide if I can defend the use of "entangled". Switched from the chair because rear was numb. Using gold's gym wide stomach wrap thing to support my muscles to keep working until they get used to the long hours. Grateful for leftovers in fridge, because there'll be no cooking today.

I did learn that charcoal tablets work great on sore muscles; took one last night as an experiment and slept without waking from aches. Pretty handy if you can't handle ibuprofen or other pain killers. Maybe it sucks up the lactic acid, but whatever it does, I'm grateful. Can't get addicted, non toxic, won't hurt the body and has other useful properties.

I need to decide on a Gargoyle Girl cover soon, because it's in Judy's hands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment