Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spent all stinking day figuring out why my website program refused to update. The upshot is that I now have to post changes to a different directory on my site. I don't know why that was changed, or when, or why they couldn't have sent out a helpful email to let me know this. ARGH!!!

After intense prayer alternating with snarling, I got it fixed. I know this is going to happen again, because it seems to be a yearly thing, but dear God, please help me to figure it out quicker. Honestly, I just want to post updates and get on with my day.

Anyway, SE is being edited, so I thought I'd work on gargoyles. It won't be tonight, though. At least there's Jim Henson's Creature Shop tonight. Maybe I'll plant stuff, too. I could use a bumper crop of feverfew.

No comments:

Post a Comment